It’s 8 am in the morning. Noises from different sources
touched my ear glands. My brain pushed me to wake up; my brain cells reminded
me of something important to do. These things made me to get up in the bed, get
the laptop and do this thing! When I sleep last night, the last thing t’was I’m
thinking is to do this kindda weird blog! Haha (as if someone cares to my
thoughts when I wake up besides from our Prof. who told us to do so) Naa...
-__- though hunger strikes, and foods were waiting me at the dining table, I have
to do this first. I just realized why
dining table was so called a dining table? I guess it was derived from dinner-dine-dining.
So we were suppose to eat at that table during dinner?.... Well anyway, going back, nakakatamad
mag-english, nagugutom nako, bibilisan ko nanga lang. I really feel na yung mga
nangyare and thoughts ko last night were still running out to my mind. WTH, I don’t
wanna ever think about it. Ano panga bang dapat isulat dito?, wala nakong
maisip. Pwedeng kumain muna ako Mam? (@Kaya Valila). Noises are really
distraction! My Lola who came here last night talking on the telephone; my baby
sister playing with Muffins (ang dugyot at badboy naming puppy!); my other lola
(the younger sister of my lola who talks in the phone) also speaking out loud; My
sister who’s before me playing her Miley Cyrus’ wrecking songs!; My nephew
playing Zombie Tsunami; and Noises from outside, our neighbour who tries to
play a Christmas songs, and it wouldn’t sounds like you feel the spirit of
Christmas, rather I feel annoyed because of their baseless speaker, what the? The
full treble really sucks when played out loud.
I have to get up to my nerves and not spare anytime that God
has given me for today. It’s time to fix my things up! Lalala, it’ll be a long
day. Sabe nga nila “Don’t let years add
to your life, but let Life add to your years!” cool huh!

Why would you ever think na walang may interesadong makaalam ng morning thoughts mo? insekyora? HAHA
TumugonBurahin"Dahil sa thesis, nasira ang buhay ko..." beeet! :D
TumugonBurahinNabusog ka naman ba sa kinain mo, at ti-nag mo pa talaga ako? :) Marami akong suggestions hinggil sa mga thesis topics, lapitan niyo lang ako pagkatapos ng class kung gusto ninyo. :)
TumugonBurahinNatawa ako sa thesis topic na yun ray ah. hahaha overthinker lang :P hahaha
TumugonBurahinKwento ka pa! Tas kaen tayong Donut. May utang ka pa saking isa nun. :))) HAHA <3
TumugonBurahinhaha... yeah!.. everytime na napapadaan ako sa mga dough nut stores, lagi kong sinasabe na "Sana kasama ko si Giselle!" kasi pag bumili ako hindi na makakaabot sayo yun kasi mas malapit yung bituka ko!
BurahinSuper weird thoughts
TumugonBurahin