Miyerkules, Disyembre 18, 2013

Understanding Social Penetration Theory: First Love



"It was just that perfect at the moment starting my studying journey being a sophomore student to have my first Girlfriend who made my high school days a fruitful one. As how normal couples started, we’d been on the stage of being strangers. It was both our first time to be classmates. When I first saw her, I felt something that was different than usual; I knew that there was something beneath her that makes her differ from the other girls beside from her angelic face. The time was just right; somebody told me that she has a crush on me, so why should I waste the opportunity? Of course, I immediately grabbed it, but I never thought that courting her would be harder than I expected. Months had passed before she gave me her sweet "Yes".
 Through that almost 4 months of my sweet revelations on her, I thought that it was every girl’s way to know their suitors well. Likewise, it was just the prologue in our fairytale-like story. We knew each other more and more each and every day. I found out that she’s sweeter, caring and loving girlfriend than what I was expecting, an ideal girlfriend; she’s more than it! Of course like a typical girlfriend-boyfriend relationship, we came on the stage of intimacy wherein hesitations on touching her lessens, my fear on kissing her totally wrecked out, but my respect to my girl remained the same. It just so happened that we became more open and loved by each other. Years had passed, we were being molded by our sweet little love quarrels and it made us stronger. I knew her more than anybody else and vice versa, she knew me better than anyone. But normally, these things happen wherein depenetration came in. Maybe we felt the same but mine was stronger, perhaps biologically, I’m the man. We had been through a lot on our 3 years of relationship, made us a better person. Then we had just decided on our own selves to bring back the friendship that we had had."


This theory really helped me to discover the better Me. I can now easily cope with this kind of situations and alike. As a proof to myself, it improved my understanding and knowledge on how to deal with those critical events in my life especially when it comes to friendship problems and as well as misunderstandings and resolving uneffective communication. As far as I have learned, this will be lesson that should be adapted for a lifetime.

5 komento:

  1. Naalis ng may-ari ang komentong ito.

    TumugonBurahin
  2. okay yung inilapat sa story yung stages ng theory, pero kulang lang kasi hindi mo nasabi yung critic mo about sa theory. at ang hirap basahin!!! hahahaha

    TumugonBurahin
  3. Konting dagdag pa po. Paki-ayos na rin po yung mga thought mo. Pwede pang pagandahin.

    TumugonBurahin
  4. 1
    Very unique way of introducing and letting the people
    understand the theory.

    2
    Just a hunch, based on the experience, tell us how did it
    strengthen your belief in the theory.

    3
    Pakiayos lang 'yung kulay, nakakahilo e. :)

    4
    Grammar din. Kung 'di kayang mag-english, tagalugin na lang. :)

    TumugonBurahin